She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hips Don't Lie

I had a good workout today in boot camp.  So much so, my hips are hurting.  I know I have had a major workout when I am sore when I leave class.  It is one thing to be sore the next day, but to be sore the same day, that's when I know I put in work.  My elbows hurt.  My legs are tight.  My abs were so sore right after class, I felt like I needed to throw up.  Being nauseous and sore is not a good feeling, but I feel like I am getting closer to my goal of dropping 15lbs.  When I finish working out, I am so hungry so I usually eat something and take a 2-5 hour nap.  Today, I had errands to run so I am a little crabby for only having the chance to sleep for a rough 30 minutes to an hour.  I will sleep like a baby tonight and my body will fit back very comfortably into a cute 2-piece soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment