She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

5 Questions For Him

I wanted to switch things up a bit and try something new.  I posed 5 random questions that popped in my head to 'John', who I believe has an interesting view on life, women and relationships.  He is in his early to mid 30s, decidedly single with no kids.  He lives in the city of Chicago and works in corporate America, where he feels he really does not fit in, but the money is good.  He is degreed, has a dog and a house.   Both the questions and answers were submitted via BBM (Blackberry Messenger).  Here they are:

1.  Which do you prefer thongs or 'boy shorts'?
Boy shorts...thongs aint really sexy, to me at least.

2.  How do you REALLY feel about single women over 30? Over 40?
Don't really think I have an opinion about single women of any age...don't really benefit from any of em so...

3.  What are your thoughts about natural hair and the women who wear it?
Natural hair...depends on how we are defining that...I could care less so long as its combed and presentable, in my opinion

4.  How do you feel about monogamously-challenged women?
I think all women are monago(whatever) challenged...all in all they need (to) jus(t) accept who they are and stop trying to be something they aren't which is usually based on what they think other people are

5.  What do you find sexy about a woman, that you feel is often overlooked?
Simplicity...

Feel free to post questions to 'John'; I'll make sure he gets them and responds.

1 comment:

  1. Explain further your answer to question number 2. You don't date single women, is what I got? Walk me thru it slow please.

    ReplyDelete