She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Before I go to bed...

Okay, so tonight I'm talking to my mom on the phone with the t.v. muted. And low and behold, what do I see? A McDonald's Real Fruit Smoothie commercial starring my CTA crush! He told me he had done a commercial, but I had not seen it. Well, correction, he did not tell me directly, I overheard him talking to his co-worker explaining why he wasn't at the staff/team meeting that previous day (*rolls eyes* whatever, like you don't secretly stalk cute boys in your head!). Anyway, he said he was shooting a McDonald's commercial. I tried to youtube it, but could not find the clip. It may be too new. He looks a little weathered and worn in the commercial, but he's still cute to me. Plus, we shared a moment last week when the crowded bus we were on came to an abrupt stop and accidentally backed it up on him!! My mother said that that sad and I shouldn't share my public transportation perversion, but hell, it's been blah, blah, blah since I've had some rah, rah, rah!

If you see a Real Fruit smoothie McDonald's commercial with a brotha with a Maxwell-style fro and mustache, that's him!

No comments:

Post a Comment