She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Ramblings...

I was saddened to hear about the passing of Dame Elizabeth Taylor. Here are a few things you probably did not know about her:

1. The New York Times' writer for Elizabeth Taylor's obituary actually died six years ago.
2. Her first marriage (of eight!) was to Conrad "Nicky" Hilton, Paris' granddad.
3. She had purple irises and a double set of eyelashes.
*Source: Refinery 29

My new favorite blog/website is: Refinery 29 (www.refinery29.com). I cannot even remember how I found this site, but I am in love with it's cheeky and poignant since of style. The articles and posts are always engaging and it makes me long for New York, which is so bittersweet, I'm sad I'm not there, but happy I've been. It's hip, but not too cool where everything is over your head. It inspires me.

Earlier this week, I saw an older lady trying to flag down a Ria Pizza delivery car yesterday on Jackson, east of Wells. She thought it was a taxi. She was serious! The poor woman either needs new glasses or does not get to the city much.

Finally, I have 10 followers now! I am too excited. Welcome! If you enjoy the blog, spread the word.





No comments:

Post a Comment