She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ain't This About Some Bull!

Every year around the beginning of March, I totally give up on the winter. I just do not claim it anymore. I stop wearing my winter gear and start prepping myself for the springtime. Well this year was no different, except the weather is not breaking the way it should. When it does, it won't stay 'broke'. Today we can expect a high of 35, as opposed to the 50 degrees that is the average. In fact, we should expect some snow flurries. What the hell?!! I am so over the winter.

I am not one of these people that complains in December or January about it being cold, or even February for that matter. I understand we live in Chicago and the weather sucks during the winter. This is my home. I have been around this weather for so long, it does not phase me. However, come March, that's my breaking point. That is when I draw the line with Mother Nature!

Anyway, Happy Friday and bundle up!!! Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment