She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Woman set disabled boyfriend on fire: prosecutors :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime

Woman set disabled boyfriend on fire: prosecutors :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Chicago Crime

So I heard this story this morning while getting ready for work. Ummm okay...I don't even know where to start...but the thing that stands out the most to me is she had JUST returned home at 3 a.m. after 'working the streets'. Sounds like somebody had a bad night at work...Second point and I'm going to leave it alone...the article describes the man as being disabled; he uses a cane to walk. However, when she got that fire burning, he is described to have 'ran' to the door.

Now make no mistakes, elder abuse is no laughing matter. I truly pray for this man and his family. I even pray that the alleged attacker will be blessed with remorse and sense. Having said all of that, Chicago has some crazy crime stories! Wouldn't you agree?

By the way, hug someone elderly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment