She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Too Good Tuesday

Three amazing things occurred today that I must share.

1. Although the driver in front of me was giving his passenger a personal tour of Woodlawn today, driving ridiculously slowly and staying waaayyy too long at stop signs, I did not blow my horn. I did not even dramatically swerve in front of him. Not a glare was made toward the man. I just relaxed and kept his uncomfortable pace. I exhibited patience.

2. In Hyde Park Produce I put back the pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and opted instead to get the chips and salsa. It is fast approaching that special ladies' time of the month for me and the chocolate would put my spirit at ease. But since I'm trying to lose 5-10lbs, every little bit counts.

3. Finally, while approaching the gate leading to my building, hands saddled down with bags of groceries, a young brotha asks if I need help. I said no thank you and then thank you again. He didn't try to holla, or just walk past me, but instinctively asked if I needed help. Beautiful and amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment