She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Maya the Grouch!

I had one of those days today. Everything kind of irked me. The good news is, nothing work related. The bad news, everything else. I'm feeling like I want people to care and contact me, but I don't want to be bothered, all at the same time. It is crazy. However, the older I get, I understand this about myself and can try to nip it in the bud. So instead of calling people to pick fights about how unfair and selfish they are, I just isolate myself. It keeps me from ending even more friendships. Alas, such is life. I will try to get some sleep tonight and see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. As you get older you will see that it's okay to be alone. Make peace with yourself and be kind to those who do contact you, because as you get older so do your friends and with that comes change and less and less free time to call and talk or hang out. Love you

    ReplyDelete