She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 1-Gratitude

It is 7:35 a.m. I have been up since about 5:30 a.m. I am restless, but tired, bored and weak, annoyed and needy. Yes, it is that time AGAIN. But that is not the only thing, I think I would feel these emotions anyway. I feel blue. I feel blah. The problem with the blues is, amongst other things, I have no energy. I want to get out, I have an urge to do something, but I have no motivation. I want to do something, but not alone. The people I could call, I do not want to be bothered with, those I do call, do not want to be bothered with me or have plans. So here I am, skipping church (mistake) and not going to bootcamp (another mistake). I am supposed to be going to visit Nicole's friend's church today, that will be my church today. My bootcamp class takes place out west today and I do not feel like getting lost. I sent my instructor a text to see if we could carpool, he did not res

The next day (Monday, today the 11th)...okay, my next word was going to be respond, but in the middle of typing that message, my instructor did call and offered to pick me up in about 15-20 minutes. I had not picked up my computer since. The moral of the story is, I had a great day! Once I got my butt out of the bed, took a shower, washed my hair and got dressed (yes, all in 20 minutes) I felt better. Prior to that, I was the guest of honor at my own pity party and hated every minute of it. Exercise is a great way to rejuvenate yourself. Especially when your instructor has you pushing his Ford Excursion as part of your training. I felt strong again. I felt happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment