She wants to lead the glamorous life!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Mega Million Reasons to Gamble

The Mega Millions pot rolled over to $363M and today some co-workers decided to play.  I was faced with a bit of a dilemma.  A dilemma I feel every time the question comes up, 'you wanna play?'.  I am not a gambler.  I am a shopper.  I like experiences, restaurants, traveling and such.  I have a difficult time giving my hard, or soft (however you choose to look at it) earned money to someone without having something to show for it.  But, with that said, I also don't want to be left behind while my co-workers leave for greener pastures and an early retirement.  So, I hand over the $5 that I could be using towards something more responsible, and secretly cross my fingers.  Like the commercials say, you have to play to win.

1 comment:

  1. You could have bought 2.5 brownies with that hard earned $5! My hope is that you'll have unlimited chocolate, access to restaurants and amazing travel with your lottery winnings though ;-)

    ReplyDelete